Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biscuit Boys coverage

Go down 
+3
NSR
Azem
Dan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Westie wrote:
Hello everyone firstly I'm Westie from the Reading Football Fancast. I hope we have helped with the campaign and we will continue with this up until the game. When Paul and I spoke to Dan we said we would bring some recording equipment with us . Well an update on that is we will bring an Mp3 recorder so that we can interview Dan before game and just record the chanting and singing during the game . To help us to spread the word please tell your friends about Podcast and Email into show so that we can keep you all involved with the shows. After all the Podcast is for you.

Cheers again
Westie

West.williamsfancast@googlemail.com

Enjoyed the last pod-cast even the laughing at about '12 people' was quite amusing. Well its 20 and counting now,have you moved yet?
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Out of the blue I received this email from the reporter who did the article on us last week.

Jonny Fordham, from Reading Evening Post wrote:
Hi Dan,

Hope the article has helped with your guys profile and your getting a few more people signing up to change their tickets. I was thinking of doing the same and covering it as a follow up story.

Basically I'l get the photographer to take some pictures on the day- but i'll also bring the video camera and get some shots for the website. Do you have any ideas of numbers or anything as of yet?

Jonny Fordham

This will be yet more superb coverage for the Biscuit Boys and show the more sceptical fans we are serious about this and here to stay. I've replied this evening with the below reponse.

Dan wrote:
Jonny,

Firstly can I say a massive thankyou for your article on our group and ideas. We really appreciate it and are sure it has helped boost our profile to a wider audience. So far twenty-three people have moved their seats and more and more interest in being generated each day. We are targeting to get thirty people moved by the end of this week and hopefully will see around forty to fifty people in GU1 for Good Friday.

Please come and join us up in GU1, any future coverage on the Biscuit Boys will be most welcome as it will go some way to getting more people involved in the future. I have a number of ideas to boost the atmosphere that are both visual and vocal come the day. All will be revealed at the game!

Regards,
Dan

I will also finally get round to calling back Reading 107 regarding an interview tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Dan wrote:
Out of the blue I received this email from the reporter who did the article on us last week.

Hi Dan,

Hope the article has helped with your guys profile and your getting a few more people signing up to change their tickets. I was thinking of doing the same and covering it as a follow up story.

Basically I'l get the photographer to take some pictures on the day- but i'll also bring the video camera and get some shots for the website. Do you have any ideas of numbers or anything as of yet?

Jonny Fordham

This will be yet more superb coverage for the Biscuit Boys and show the more sceptical fans we are serious about this and here to stay. I've replied this evening with the below reponse.

Dan wrote:
Jonny,

Firstly can I say a massive thankyou for your article on our group and ideas. We really appreciate it and are sure it has helped boost our profile to a wider audience. So far twenty-three people have moved their seats and more and more interest in being generated each day. We are targeting to get thirty people moved by the end of this week and hopefully will see around forty to fifty people in GU1 for Good Friday.

Please come and join us up in GU1, any future coverage on the Biscuit Boys will be most welcome as it will go some way to getting more people involved in the future. I have a number of ideas to boost the atmosphere that are both visual and vocal come the day. All will be revealed at the game!

Regards,
Dan

I will also finally get round to calling back Reading 107 regarding an interview tomorrow!

Great stuff as always Dan! Hopefully we can get our numbers up to 30 soon and show everyone we mean business.
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 pm

RoyalshowEd wrote:
Dan wrote:

Hi Dan,

Jonny Fordham

Dan wrote:
Jonny,

Regards,
Dan

Great stuff as always Dan! Hopefully we can get our numbers up to 30 soon and show everyone we mean business.

again Great stuff and also we do mean business!!!!!!

Hello Hello
We are the biscuit boys
Hello Hello
We are the biscuit boys
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 am

Tomorrow I have been invited down to Reading 107fm's studios at the Mad Stad. They will be pre-recording an interview with me about the Buscuit Boys and our plans. I will of course give you a full report tomorrow when I have returned. Hopefully they will do a decent job and help spread the word further yet!
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Quality Dan that should help us alot.....

You truly are our leader lol

keep us updated with regards of the interview
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:00 am

I have just returned from the Reading 107fm studios, and I bring you a brief summary of events. Mel Bloor from the news team was on hand to meet me and led me into the interview in studio two. Thankfully we didn't go live as I've never done this thing before and was a bit aprehenisive. All the material has been recorded so the team can edit it into a more fluid interview. After a quick sound check she asked me to explain what the Biscuit Boys were and what we were about. I briefly explained our ideas for the Good Friday game, gave the website a plug and made a plea for more fans to join us in GU1.

It's refreshing to think we have a radio station that is interested in the local community and whats going on within it. They are very keen to spread the word of our campaign and it will go 'live' for the first time on friday evening on the 6pm news bulletin. They may also repeat it over the next few weeks and discuss it on future installments of the Royal Box.

I think you will all agree that this has been a worthwhile exercise and thank Reading 107 for their valued involvement.
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:02 am

Dan wrote:
I have just returned from the Reading 107fm studios, and I bring you a brief summary of events. Mel Bloor from the news team was on hand to meet me and led me into the interview in studio two. Thankfully we didn't go live as I've never done this thing before and was a bit aprehenisive. All the material has been recorded so the team can edit it into a more fluid interview. After a quick sound check she asked me to explain what the Biscuit Boys were and what we were about. I briefly explained our ideas for the Good Friday game, gave the website a plug and made a plea for more fans to join us in GU1.

It's refreshing to think we have a radio station that is interested in the local community and whats going on within it. They are very keen to spread the word of our campaign and it will go 'live' for the first time on friday evening on the 6pm news bulletin. They may also repeat it over the next few weeks and discuss it on future installments of the Royal Box.

I think you will all agree that this has been a worthwhile exercise and thank Reading 107 for their valued involvement.

great work dan! i listened to reading tonight last night, and it seemed a decent interview. now it's been broadcast on the airwaves, as well as the reading 107 website, more expected i feel/
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:28 am

NSR wrote:
Dan wrote:

great work dan! i listened to reading tonight last night, and it seemed a decent interview. now it's been broadcast on the airwaves, as well as the reading 107 website, more expected i feel/

Can you hear it recored anywhere?
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:33 am

they might have it on the royal box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biscuit Boys coverage   Biscuit Boys coverage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biscuit Boys coverage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2