Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
readingroyalscott

readingroyalscott

GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS Empty
PostSubject: GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS   GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:31 am

Hello boys just want to say that unfortunately for some reason as a season ticket holder they wanted me to pay full price for the tickets even when I stated I held a season ticket so to much of my frustration I coudn't join you.

I just want to say that I heard you above us and from where I was sitting I could only hear positive feedback from the fans around me. "Why don't we have people like this in our stand on a more regular basis" + " At least someone is trying to liven up the stand" + " Whenever they are there again I want to be apart of that im fed up of sitting here quiet for 90 mins"

You lot were brilliant on friday evening and the only feedback I heard was all positive. You've gone and inspired a lot of fans out there im sure and this is all as a result of Dan's hard work along with Azem. The banner looked brilliant btw and I appreciate that would of probably cost a lot.

I so badly want to be a part of this when the next time happens which im sure it will.

Was ridicolous every time I turned round and looked up I saw you all being hassled by the stewards and its not as if you were doing anything wrong. Back two rows your standing up your there to so why are they even bothering to go to the trouble of getting u to sit down!

Was just gonna say if we want drastic action taken for a standing bit may as well organize a protest im sure you would get plenty of people. Especially the hardcore fans in the east stand.

Was just thinking now the play offs are looking more likely than ever now, The Royals are gonna need all the support they can get. Which is why I say why not gather all the loud fans in one section of the stadium preferably near the away fans if that isn't allocated andn just so long as we're not playing Cardiff or we'll find ourselves on the receiving end of a few thrown bottles

Don't know what you all think to this but let me know your thoughts.

Biscuit Boys you could make the real difference then as the 12th man.

Well done last friday though you were brilliant
Back to top Go down
Still Standing

Still Standing

PostSubject: Re: GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS   GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:13 am

We are slowly growing.

RFC Revolution
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS   GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Glad you liked the banner! Ironically the west stand is the only part of the ground that does not have that metal mesh at the back or we would have had more banners. The important thing is to ensure that the people who said that they would like to get involved can do so the next time we do it and really get the numbers up. Play off semi maybe?
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS   GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:05 pm

DEFFO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Still Standing

Still Standing

PostSubject: Re: GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS   GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:00 pm

"Play off semi maybe?"

IN especially if were playing cardiff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS   GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS Empty

Back to top Go down

GREAT JOB BISCUIT BOYS
Page 1 of 1