Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's in then?

Go down 
+9
DaveS
Rollinrollinrollin
RoyalshowEd
Jez Tursehat
Azem
Chris
madreadingfan
Alex
Dan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
matt

Who's in then? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:26 pm

[/quote]100? how many mates do you have.[quote]

clearly not what i meant! all I'm saying is that 20 people are not going to make a lot of noise, with the greatest respect. We must convince more!
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:44 pm

matt wrote:
100? how many mates do you have.
Quote :

clearly not what i meant! all I'm saying is that 20 people are not going to make a lot of noise, with the greatest respect. We must convince more!

Catch 22
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:57 pm

but to be fair lads if all 20 people sing loud then we will be heard but like you guys said we still need to spread the word further but then again every now again some new joins on here and our numbers increase..
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Azem wrote:
but to be fair lads if all 20 people sing loud then we will be heard but like you guys said we still need to spread the word further but then again every now again some new joins on here and our numbers increase..
True....We got a week and a bit till the game though. Still time for more seats to be snapped up.
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:57 am

deffo come on guys how esle cn we get poeple to come and join us?????
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:03 pm

hello boi's hows it going? just checked on the Reading fc website and i counted that we now have 22 poeople who are joining us for the Sheffield utd game....

thats basically mean we nearly got 2 rows of guys for 10th april!!!!

just need some more and we will be close to achieving something that we can all say we was apart of
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Azem wrote:
hello boi's hows it going? just checked on the Reading fc website and i counted that we now have 22 poeople who are joining us for the Sheffield utd game....

thats basically mean we nearly got 2 rows of guys for 10th april!!!!

just need some more and we will be close to achieving something that we can all say we was apart of

I should be getting at least 2 maybe 3 more to move.Good good times
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Good work so far lads. My initial target was to hope 20-30 people would get involved so this is a great effort so far. Any idea who took the 2 seats today? I really ought to keep track of who's in what seat and how they heard about us!
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Dan wrote:
Good work so far lads. My initial target was to hope 20-30 people would get involved so this is a great effort so far. Any idea who took the 2 seats today? I really ought to keep track of who's in what seat and how they heard about us!

Its on hobnob page 7.Pauli or somehting
Back to top Go down
joshwilkz

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Im definately well up for this one guys, me and around 6 mates are likely to try and move our seats in the next few days. It stupid 'cos at so many away games both this and last season, a little over 1,000 fans can out-sing a whole home crowd, and spur us onto victory. What annoys me about the "mad stad" is the air of anxiety around the place; and that quickly turns into frustration when we don't score three goals in the first five mins. Hopefully we can see this through though, banners, loud voices, fancy dress whatever, lets get the stadium bouncing again.

Brilliant idea lads, shame the people with a lot more control couldn't be inventive and think of it first on a massive scale...
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:28 pm

joshwilkz wrote:
Im definately well up for this one guys, me and around 6 mates are likely to try and move our seats in the next few days. It stupid 'cos at so many away games both this and last season, a little over 1,000 fans can out-sing a whole home crowd, and spur us onto victory. What annoys me about the "mad stad" is the air of anxiety around the place; and that quickly turns into frustration when we don't score three goals in the first five mins. Hopefully we can see this through though, banners, loud voices, fancy dress whatever, lets get the stadium bouncing again.

Brilliant idea lads, shame the people with a lot more control couldn't be inventive and think of it first on a massive scale...

Would be great to have 6 more people as you say.I strongly recommend moving it's going to be brilliant.If your under 21 it will only cost £1 to move your seats.It also seems that people have a lot of resentment for contrived singing areas so i do not think that a club lead loud area would go down well.It better coming from the fans in a way. It's taken 10 years and i think it pretty exciting!
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:59 pm

RoyalshowEd wrote:
joshwilkz wrote:

Would be great to have 6 more people as you say.I strongly recommend moving it's going to be brilliant.If your under 21 it will only cost £1 to move your seats.It also seems that people have a lot of resentment for contrived singing areas so i do not think that a club lead loud area would go down well.It better coming from the fans in a way. It's taken 10 years and i think it pretty exciting!

yes mate move your seat you wont regret it i promise you...
i posted a video on the songs and chants topic about hpw we could end up people check it out?
Back to top Go down
madreadingfan

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:02 am

have just got another 2 there :Dpossibly 3 or 4 more.....
Back to top Go down
woodleyroyal

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:05 am

I don't know what to do!

I'm conflicted about moving to either Y26, GU1 or staying where I am, is GU1 definetly on for next season no matter what divison we are in? coz if so i'll probably move up especially if you get the "all-clear" about standing permanently because i love standing and singing at matches, you enjoy it more.

Anyone wanna help me decide?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's in then?   Who's in then? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's in then?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biscuit Boys :: Come and join us in GU1-
Jump to: