Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Permanent Stand?

Go down 
+8
Still Standing
ElmParkOriginal
DaveS
NSR
Winch
Dan
Azem
Alex
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permanent Home?
West Lower
Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
West Upper (GU1)
Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
North Stand
Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
South Stand (Next Year in prem)
Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
East Stand
Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex

Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:45 am

NSR wrote:
to be honest guys, i don't think the b boys should be in the west. no one would join in, as well as some people there have gone for a quite game, which is unfair to them. in future i would say to keep in to keep it in y25/26, where most people no that there is a singing area there. so if they won't to sing they can sit there. not go to gu1 for a quiet game, then find themselves with the b boys. my advice is to keep it in y25/26.
I'd agree with that. Doesn't seem many places where it'll work. North stand is pretty full so getting a lot of people sat together would be very difficult but there are quite a few spaces in Y26.
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:51 am

Alex wrote:
NSR wrote:
to be honest guys, i don't think the b boys should be in the west. no one would join in, as well as some people there have gone for a quite game, which is unfair to them. in future i would say to keep in to keep it in y25/26, where most people no that there is a singing area there. so if they won't to sing they can sit there. not go to gu1 for a quiet game, then find themselves with the b boys. my advice is to keep it in y25/26.
I'd agree with that. Doesn't seem many places where it'll work. North stand is pretty full so getting a lot of people sat together would be very difficult but there are quite a few spaces in Y26.

they like a sing song in y26, so there next time.
Back to top Go down
Still Standing

Still Standing

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:55 pm

North stand B15 overlooking the goal
More people will be able to hear
East stand noise gets lost out on the
pitch. You may think evry1's joining
in but there not.

The WEST stand can carry on there prawn
sandwich's whilst were enjoying the game
and the hopefully improved ATMOSPHERE.

East join the biscuit boys
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:13 am

Of the options listed above its clear we would not be welcome in the upper west stand next season. Promotion seems beyond our grasp so I'd imagine that the south stand would remain closed next season. This all points to one option and that is the north stand! Still my choice.
Back to top Go down
Still Standing

Still Standing

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:00 am

Dan wrote:
Of the options listed above its clear we would not be welcome in the upper west stand next season. Promotion seems beyond our grasp so I'd imagine that the south stand would remain closed next season. This all points to one option and that is the north stand! Still my choice.

This was your original plan and if you read
my previous posts I'm behind it %100

(I could have have just said +1 couldn't I)
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:06 am

i'm not so sure about the north stand to be honest. they have a mixture of loud supporters and prawnoes (i should no i sit there). like i've said before which i shall now repeat, it has to be in the east stand, there the only ones that would join in with the chants.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:33 am

NSR wrote:
i'm not so sure about the north stand to be honest. they have a mixture of loud supporters and prawnoes (i should no i sit there). like i've said before which i shall now repeat, it has to be in the east stand, there the only ones that would join in with the chants.
+1
Back to top Go down
rfcmatt

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:15 am

I voted east however...north could be an idea tbh. Getting one end noisy will help when shooting that wway etc and hopefully it spreads around the ground.
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:38 am

I think it is pretty much decided now that the North Stand is really the only possible location now.
Back to top Go down
readingroyalscott

readingroyalscott

PostSubject: South Stand   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:59 am

What about south stand we can surround the away fans with us and then those from the east and spread the banter around the ground
Back to top Go down
rfcmatt

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 am

we may not always be allocatted it as the away fans for cup games etc have more
Back to top Go down
Still Standing

Still Standing

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Voted North and think its pretty
much decided. It would be good to
see some of y25/Y26 move with us
(once again said hopefully and optimistically)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Permanent Stand?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biscuit Boys :: Come and join us in GU1-
Jump to: