Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Permanent Stand?

Go down 
+8
Still Standing
ElmParkOriginal
DaveS
NSR
Winch
Dan
Azem
Alex
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permanent Home?
West Lower
Permanent Stand? Vote_lcap0%Permanent Stand? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
West Upper (GU1)
Permanent Stand? Vote_lcap11%Permanent Stand? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
North Stand
Permanent Stand? Vote_lcap61%Permanent Stand? Vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
South Stand (Next Year in prem)
Permanent Stand? Vote_lcap22%Permanent Stand? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
East Stand
Permanent Stand? Vote_lcap6%Permanent Stand? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Just wondering where people would wanna sit if this became a permanent thing?
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:59 pm

sorry i voted north stand but i also think south stand would be very good but there is a certain amount of tickets that we must give the away fans so i dont know but we deff need a home
Back to top Go down
Dan

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:42 am

It is my vision that any permanent home would be in the north stand. From here I feel we can be at our most vocal and the majority of the stadium will be able to hear us and join in. The noise Y26 create appears to get 'lost' out on the pitch and is difficult to be heard over in Y19 and the north stand, therefore it is very rare that others join the chants.

So north stand for me!
Back to top Go down
Winch

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:49 am

It's got to be the north. We need a vocal END.
Back to top Go down
NSR

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:23 am

I think B15 and 16 of the North Stand would be ideal. i think it should be rolled out next season if the GU1 idea goes ahead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Winch

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:12 am

It has to be the North, when it is extended, surely?
Back to top Go down
DaveS

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:42 am

I'm not too bothered personally. I sit in Y25 with family but I'm willing to move to anywhere really. Voted North as the idea of a noisy end appeals.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:23 pm

I would of liked to see GU1 be used. Seems like a good area. Problem is, a lot of people are sat in North now, so would be difficult to get into a group.
Whereas GU1 is empty, so would be easier to get a group there sat together.
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:28 pm

now that is very true i wouldnt mind moving to GU1 permant to be honest!! i sit with thw drummer in in the north stand wellactually 2rows in front but what the hell i wouldnt mind moving to GU1
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Azem wrote:
now that is very true i wouldnt mind moving to GU1 permant to be honest!! i sit with thw drummer in in the north stand wellactually 2rows in front but what the hell i wouldnt mind moving to GU1
Im probably gonna renew my season ticket before the 3rd of april.
Does that mean that I could still move my seat even if i do renew in my seat now?
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:42 pm

i think so yeah basically from what i know you renew your seat where you are now and then there is movers week where you can move seat if it is avalilbe
Back to top Go down
ElmParkOriginal

ElmParkOriginal

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:24 am

i voted south but meant north
Back to top Go down
NSR

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:21 pm

i think we should roll it out next season. going back to what dan said on hna, i don't think that the club will allocate spaces for the biscuit boys. however, i think next season we should start something in north stand B15. starting from the back row and hopefully to the front.
i'm up for it. hopefully the people outside the biscuit boys will be spurred onto sing in b15. thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:24 pm

north-stand-royal wrote:
i think we should roll it out next season. going back to what dan said on hna, i don't think that the club will allocate spaces for the biscuit boys. however, i think next season we should start something in north stand B15. starting from the back row and hopefully to the front.
i'm up for it. hopefully the people outside the biscuit boys will be spurred onto sing in b15. thoughts?
Only problem is, we can't move people that sit in the north stand now so how can we sit together...
Back to top Go down
NSR

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:25 pm

isn't it possible for next season?
Back to top Go down
Dan

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:27 pm

I think we will need to talk to the club and find out what seats are not currently in use by season ticket holders. From there we can identify an area where we want to sit starting from next year.
Back to top Go down
NSR

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:28 pm

i no that some of the back rows in b15 aren't
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Dan wrote:
I think we will need to talk to the club and find out what seats are not currently in use by season ticket holders. From there we can identify an area where we want to sit starting from next year.

thats i good idea so has every one renewed there season ticket and then gonna wait untill movers week to move there seats to a specific location?
Back to top Go down
Dan

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:43 pm

I will be renewing my season ticket then waiting until movers week. As soon as I have info from STAR and the club I will inform all.
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:44 pm

ok thanks for the info....

can i just say Dan you are a top man for this!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dan

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Azem wrote:
ok thanks for the info....

can i just say Dan you are a top man for this!!!!

We're all in this together, without your and everyones support they'd be no Biscuit Boys!
Back to top Go down
DaveS

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:35 am

Planning on calling to renew mine in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Still Standing

Still Standing

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Voted North being behind the goal the noise would
be more audible (preferably top of b15)
South would also be good for banter
with away fans
Back to top Go down
tomrfcurz

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:15 am

Renued my season ticket already in the East/North corner where i usually sit, (in east, just) but would happily move anywhere for a few games. I voted north cos like Dan i reckon that's where it could really catch on and we can be at our best. Great effort yesterday by all though. GU1 was fun but it has to be north as a home for me.
Back to top Go down
NSR

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:24 am

to be honest guys, i don't think the b boys should be in the west. no one would join in, as well as some people there have gone for a quite game, which is unfair to them. in future i would say to keep in to keep it in y25/26, where most people no that there is a singing area there. so if they won't to sing they can sit there. not go to gu1 for a quiet game, then find themselves with the b boys. my advice is to keep it in y25/26.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Permanent Stand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanent Stand?   Permanent Stand? Empty

Back to top Go down

Permanent Stand?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biscuit Boys :: Come and join us in GU1-
Jump to: