Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Friday - The Plan

Go down 
+4
Alex
Azem
NSR
Dan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan

Good Friday - The Plan Empty
PostSubject: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:11 am

By sheer decent planning from the Biscuit Boys, Good Friday's match sees us kickoff at 5.30pm. Now this gives us plenty of time to meet up prior to the match and lubricate our voice boxes! I suggest we meet in the Nag's Head on the Oxford Road and take the bus from there to the Mad Stad after a few drinks. Meet around 3pm so we can watch other results come in.

So who's in?
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 am

can't. but i have moved my seat to gu1 so probably see everyone there does anyone no if the people further away from the b boys, are actually there to support reading and the campaign?
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:57 am

Dan wrote:
By sheer decent planning from the Biscuit Boys, Good Friday's match sees us kickoff at 5.30pm. Now this gives us plenty of time to meet up prior to the match and lubricate our voice boxes! I suggest we meet in the Nag's Head on the Oxford Road and take the bus from there to the Mad Stad after a few drinks. Meet around 3pm so we can watch other results come in.

So who's in?
lubricate voices. what do you have in mind Question
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 am

lol i cant make it eitheri work at b&q so i finish at 3pm so im out lads sorry
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:44 am

i think it would be a better idea to just go straight to gu1. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:59 am

I dont think i can make it either.

The gate opens at 4 though, what times everyone going in bearing in mind ko is at 5 30?
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:18 am

Alex wrote:
I dont think i can make it either.

The gate opens at 4 though, what times everyone going in bearing in mind ko is at 5 30?

i'll go in as soon as i get there probably Basketball
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:00 am

not sure if i can make it to be honnest.
if i can i'll try and get down to meet up.
Back to top Go down
Rollinrollinrollin

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 am

I'll roll along to the Nags, Dan.

Looks like you need company.

Love and hugs

flower
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:06 am

are we standing? gu1 is nearly full up! it would make for a cracking atmosphere up there if we all stand. we have had tremendous support from the fans. roll on friday!
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:46 pm

what about if we meet in the hotel bar? just an idea im gonna be at work untill 3pm so i guess im gonna have to meet you lot there? il be in my b&q uniform lol
Back to top Go down
Rollinrollinrollin

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:13 pm

I think they're saying....

"Dan. Laudable as your efforts are to get a crowd in GU1(That's not Guildford is it?)
We are not your friends."

So, Danny Boy.

It looks like it's you and the spaz in the pub. I'll do my best not to leak. I so don't want to ruin your day.

Love and hugs

Rollinrollinrollin

flower
Back to top Go down
st pauli

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:52 am

I drink in the Nags Head before games Dan, if you let me know what you look like we can have a chat beforehand.
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:05 am

is there a main singer that will start the chants? or shall we all join in together? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Myself and loads of mate were in the Nags head form like 1.30 and didn't see any of you lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday - The Plan   Good Friday - The Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Friday - The Plan
Page 1 of 1