Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GU2 More people than average, is that normal?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NSR

GU2 More people than average, is that normal? Empty
PostSubject: GU2 More people than average, is that normal?   GU2 More people than average, is that normal? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:33 am

Hi B Boys. Has anyone noticed the amount of people that are sitting in gu2 for the sheff utd. perhaps some have moved there by mistake, thinking it's where the b boys are? more people there than average i'd say. hopefully they can join in with the songs that should make the numbers up.
I think we should defo sing: COPPELL SAID BOUNCE AROUND THE GROUND! (i think it goes like that!)-----< defo song to sing.
By the way good luck to dan going to the reading 107 studios!
Back to top Go down
Winch

PostSubject: Re: GU2 More people than average, is that normal?   GU2 More people than average, is that normal? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 am

It could be because it's where the only available seats are for this game?

I don't think the South has been opened up yet, Sheff utd could potentially be given it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: GU2 More people than average, is that normal?   GU2 More people than average, is that normal? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:49 am

Winch wrote:

I don't think the South has been opened up yet, Sheff utd could potentially be given it. Evil or Very Mad

i don't see why sheff utd should get it. also, wouldn't it be better to open the home end of the south stand although the away end isn't full. At least there is people in the south stand, and not entirely empty. should look into that next season. could make it a biscuit boys home.
Back to top Go down
Winch

PostSubject: Re: GU2 More people than average, is that normal?   GU2 More people than average, is that normal? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:00 am

NSR wrote:
Winch wrote:

i don't see why sheff utd should get it. also, wouldn't it be better to open the home end of the south stand although the away end isn't full. At least there is people in the south stand, and not entirely empty. should look into that next season. could make it a biscuit boys home.

Yeah, with the 'pick your seat' facility, it's easier to get people together now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GU2 More people than average, is that normal?   GU2 More people than average, is that normal? Empty

Back to top Go down

GU2 More people than average, is that normal?
Page 1 of 1