Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What area do you want people in ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
readingroyalscott

readingroyalscott

What area do you want people in ? Empty
PostSubject: What area do you want people in ?   What area do you want people in ? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Sorry for posting yet another new topic

Before I move our 4 seats...

Where do you want us to sit in regards to rows seat no etc

Would prefer to mingle in with the crowd but I don't know where you all are located in GU1

Im 16
Bro 14
Friend 16
Friend 12 (but mature for his age so no silly chants)

Anyone else around this age range

We're not pikeys who shout dogs abuse at the players lol! and we are purely here for the fun of the chants and to back the team we all love win lose or draw

Anyone of a similar age going to GU1?
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: What area do you want people in ?   What area do you want people in ? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Yeah there are quite alot of young people involved so don't be worried at all. hopefully we should get a nice mix of age ranges. Basically if you go onto the online seating planner on the website,you will see that seats have been taken in the back couple of rows.If you could try and get your seats there it would be grand.
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: What area do you want people in ?   What area do you want people in ? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 am

RoyalshowEd wrote:
Yeah there are quite alot of young people involved so don't be worried at all. hopefully we should get a nice mix of age ranges. Basically if you go onto the online seating planner on the website,you will see that seats have been taken in the back couple of rows.If you could try and get your seats there it would be grand.

yeah mate dont worry we all sitting in GU1 row kk or LL from what i know we need to fill up row KK there is 4 seats taking which i think are seat number 21 to 24 to left there is 2 seats empty which are free then two that are taken which is mine and my mates!

there is 2 empty ones again and then a single taken so if you can mate fill up this row!!!
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: What area do you want people in ?   What area do you want people in ? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:21 am

go on move today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What area do you want people in ?   What area do you want people in ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What area do you want people in ?
Page 1 of 1