Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Publicity for the campaign

Go down 
+4
Dan
NSR
Azem
readingroyalscott
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dan

Publicity for the campaign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Publicity for the campaign   Publicity for the campaign - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:13 am

D'oh! I thought Mr Murty's phone in was from 9am. This is infact when it ends so I obviously missed his show. Will definately call after Good Friday and ask him what he thought etc. Will be an excellent opportunity to publicise our plans for next season aswell.

Apologies for the missed opportunity, but they had already given us some coverage in last week show so not all bad news!
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Publicity for the campaign   Publicity for the campaign - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 am

A lot of people on hna are unaware of whats going on. I think its because the thread is on the club policies. I've mentioned it on the team bit to see if we get any late movers.
Back to top Go down
Westie

PostSubject: Pub Chat all about Good friday and Biscuit Boys   Publicity for the campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:06 am

In the show this week with the busy Easter period over West and Williams talk about more points lost and discuss the players and Coppell's future's.

In Latest News they discuss why Matejovsky was disciplined while on international duty , plus we discuss the Fulham managers comments and there relevance to us.

In Pub Chat we discuss the stewarding at Reading and the actions of both the Biscuit Boys and the stewards during the Bank Holiday game against Sheffield United. This is well worth a listen as we ask does the club want us as fan's or customers?

Includes Interview with Dan Maskell

Then we round up with your posts which include a worst 11 and worst away day.

Thanks to: Dan Maskell,James Clyde,Steven woodgate,Matt Williams

In the show this week with the busy Easter period over West and Williams talk about more points lost and discuss the players and Coppell's future's.

In Latest News they discuss why Matejovsky was disciplined while on international duty , plus we discuss the Fulham managers comments and there relevance to us.

In Pub Chat we discuss the stewarding at Reading and the actions of both the Biscuit Boys and the stewards during the Bank Holiday game against Sheffield United. This is well worth a listen as we ask does the club want us as fan's or customers?

Then we round up with your posts which include a worst 11 and worst away day.

Thanks to: Dan Maskell,James Clyde,Steven woodgate,Matt Williams

www.Biscuitboys.co.nr To join the Biscuit Boys.

thebisciutmen.blogspot.com To read and discuss Steven Woodgate's Blogs.

west.williamsfancast@googlemail.com To contact the show.

Show link http://podcasts.footballfancast.com/player/?p=5218

http://podcasts.footballfancast.com/player/?p=5218
Back to top Go down
http://www.footballfancast.com
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Publicity for the campaign   Publicity for the campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Just to say i think the coverage you gave the biscuit boys on the last fan-cast was very good. You looked at all the different aspects well and constructed a very good argument about of them.
Back to top Go down
Still Standing

Still Standing

PostSubject: Re: Publicity for the campaign   Publicity for the campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Listened 2 the fan cast
Enjoyed it as usual
Glad 2 see we are getting more
coverage.

The fan cast episode had the same
name as my username

Was this just coincidence or have you realised
how clever and relevant my name is and copied it

Final thought does any1 have any
videos of Friday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Publicity for the campaign   Publicity for the campaign - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Publicity for the campaign
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biscuit Boys :: Come and join us in GU1-
Jump to: