Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Songs and Chants

Go down 
+12
Mike Hunt
st pauli
matt
ElmParkOriginal
readingroyalscott
madreadingfan
Chris
NSR
RoyalshowEd
Azem
Dan
Alex
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
readingroyalscott

readingroyalscott

Songs and Chants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Songs   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Few songs here can't wait to be a part of this im sorting tickets out tommorow got 4 people coming. So if anyone is recording potiential song in a notebook here are some to put down and bring along come the game lol!

1 - Instead of the Rangers song We are the People! ----- We are the B-Boys - referring to the Biscuit Boys

2 - Song for Rosenior and Kebe if they are both on the right wing (in the tune of viva Ronaldo) Rosi and Jimmy ..... Rosi and Jimmy running the right wing as the mad stad sing Rosi and Jimmy

3 - OOO Federz OOO ,,,,, OOO FEDERZ OOO ,,,,, HE PLAYED ON BOXING DAY .... HE SCORED FROM OPEN PLAY ,,,,,, OOO FEDERZ OOO

4 Jimmy Kebe - DUH DUH DUH DUH ,, JIMMY KEBE DUH DUH DUH DUH JIMMY KEBE (to song pigbag)

5 - Shane Long (dj otzi hey baby) Hey Shane Long ooooooo ahhhhhhhh get off that bennncchhhh and score us a goal!

6 - To the Sheff Utd fans - Wednesday are shit their better than you Wednesday are shit their better than you!

7 - Dubbery chant as hes so hench lol - Dubberys on steroids Dubberys on steroids la la la la la la la la lol!

8 - Paddy Kenny chant like last time they were here - Fatty give us a wave lol

9 - If we're still playing rubbish and losing up to this point - WE WANT OUR MURTY BACK WE WANT OUR MURTY BACK ! lol

10 - Whats that coming over the hill its Alex Pearce its Alex Pearce

11 - Shout What do we think of Swindon? reply SHIT!! What do we think of shit? SWINDON!

Hope these come handy or some of them might lol

see you there come good friday
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:48 pm

readingroyalscott wrote:
Few songs here can't wait to be a part of this im sorting tickets out tommorow got 4 people coming. So if anyone is recording potiential song in a notebook here are some to put down and bring along come the game lol!

1 - Instead of the Rangers song We are the People! ----- We are the B-Boys - referring to the Biscuit Boys

2 - Song for Rosenior and Kebe if they are both on the right wing (in the tune of viva Ronaldo) Rosi and Jimmy ..... Rosi and Jimmy running the right wing as the mad stad sing Rosi and Jimmy

3 - OOO Federz OOO ,,,,, OOO FEDERZ OOO ,,,,, HE PLAYED ON BOXING DAY .... HE SCORED FROM OPEN PLAY ,,,,,, OOO FEDERZ OOO

4 Jimmy Kebe - DUH DUH DUH DUH ,, JIMMY KEBE DUH DUH DUH DUH JIMMY KEBE (to song pigbag)

5 - Shane Long (dj otzi hey baby) Hey Shane Long ooooooo ahhhhhhhh get off that bennncchhhh and score us a goal!

6 - To the Sheff Utd fans - Wednesday are shit their better than you Wednesday are shit their better than you!

7 - Dubbery chant as hes so hench lol - Dubberys on steroids Dubberys on steroids la la la la la la la la lol!

Great stuff and bring four people all the better.I can see us passing the 20 mark soon and the doubter will have to eat there words.I should be getting 3/4 more people involved, but the want to be in front of us so if you get seats 19-22 in row kk!

9 - If we're still playing rubbish and losing up to this point - WE WANT OUR MURTY BACK WE WANT OUR MURTY BACK ! lol

11 - Shout What do we think of Swindon? reply SHIT!! What do we think of shit? SWINDON!

Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Very good that you are bringing four to the party.The 20 mark should soon be passed at this rate and the doubters will have to eat their words.I should be getting 3/4 more people involved but they want to be in front our our seats so if possible do you reckon u could get seats 19-22 row kk? that would be grand.
Back to top Go down
ElmParkOriginal

ElmParkOriginal

PostSubject: songs and chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:19 am

OO AH KALIFA or OO AH DOY-a-LER
OR if were winning at coventry in 2 weeks then...
que sera sera
whatever will be will be
que sera sera Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Olay olay olay olayyyyy Jimmaaaay Keeebaaaaaay
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:43 pm

lololololololololol im just thinking of that song and it make me laugh!!! dont know why
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:51 pm

saw this on hobnob, it's the adapted song that bristol bounced to when they beat us at the mad a few weeks ago:

Cop-pell said bounce around the ground, (CLAP)
bounce around the ground, (CLAP)
bounce around the ground. (CLAP)

wooaaaahhhhhhhwoooooooooaahhhhhhhhhhhhwoooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh (BOUNCING)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvDK5WZXmbM

Think we should definitely sing this and bounce... if only to draw attention to ourselves and make ourselves heard and seen!!
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:54 pm

matt wrote:
saw this on hobnob, it's the adapted song that bristol bounced to when they beat us at the mad a few weeks ago:

Think we should definitely sing this and bounce... if only to draw attention to ourselves and make ourselves heard and seen!!

count me in mate perfect cant wait
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Azem, if you haven't already seen this then you will love it.

It's about 300 people compared with our 30 but these sorts of numbers would not be impossible to get in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Vns7WohBU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Now we've all the heard the "Fernando Torres Liverpool's number nine". If not watch this clip here.

I think we could adapt this for Kevin Doyle, Reading's number 9.

"He came from Cork, he cost fuck all,
DOYLE, DOYLE,
He came from Cork, he cost fuck all,
DOYLE, DOYLE,
He came from Cork, He's here to score.
He's fast as fuck so give him the ball.
KEVIN DOYLE, READING'S NUMBER NINE!"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:28 am

Dan wrote:
Now we've all the heard the "Fernando Torres Liverpool's number nine". If not watch this clip here.

DOYLE, DOYLE,
DOYLE, DOYLE,

For Kebeeee.......

Hes quick, hes fast, he'll make a pass, Keb-aaaayy, Keb-aaayyyy
Hes on the wing, he'll score today, Keb-aaaay, Keb-aaaayy
His contract proved he was a blueee...
And who the fuckin hell are you
Cus were the ones who've got Jimmyyyy Keeeebeeeee

Lalalalalalalalalalalala
Lalalalalalalallalalaala
Llalalalalalaalalalalaa
Llalalalalalalalalalalaal
We all know that Kebes gonna scoreeee
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:31 am

Alex wrote:
Dan wrote:

DOYLE, DOYLE,
DOYLE, DOYLE,

For Kebeeee.......

Hes quick, hes fast, he'll make a pass, Keb-aaaayy, Keb-aaayyyy
Hes on the wing, he'll score today, Keb-aaaay, Keb-aaaayy
His contract proved he was a blueee...
And who the fuckin hell are you
Cus were the ones who've got Jimmyyyy Keeeebeeeee

Lalalalalalalalalalalala
Lalalalalalalallalalaala
Llalalalalalaalalalalaa
Llalalalalalalalalalalaal
We all know that Kebes gonna scoreeee

Dan's is better!! sorry alex but that won't take off...
Back to top Go down
st pauli

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:32 pm

What about songs for a bit of banter with the Blades fans? Theyre good candidates because of the 'rich cultural history' surrounding the club ie. When Saturday Comes and The Full Monty.

So I suggest some songs along the lines of: "Jimmy Muir's an alky" or "You're just a town of male strippers", followed by a deafening rendition of "You sexy thing" by hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:03 am

readingroyalscott wrote:

Really like the bolded one.

Rather original IMO.
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:56 am

matt wrote:

should sing that one. if it's a win for us we should sing: 'we love you reading we do oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reading we love you!
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Jump Around - House of Pain

Would be a laugh.
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:21 pm

i think the thing with royals fans is, nobody wants to look stupid starting chants on there own. on the other hand, if there is a group of people (say between 10-20 people) then the fans will join in knowing that they won't look stupid. hopefullly the biscuit boys will be the 10 -20 + people and spurr the fans into life which we know royals fans are capable of doing.
Back to top Go down
Still Standing

Still Standing

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:45 pm

NSR wrote:
i think the thing with royals fans is, nobody wants to look stupid starting chants on there own. on the other hand, if there is a group of people (say between 10-20 people) then the fans will join in knowing that they won't look stupid. hopefullly the biscuit boys will be the 10 -20 + people and spurr the fans into life which we know royals fans are capable of doing.

+1'd

btw I don't mind looking stupid spreading chants
Back to top Go down
woodleyroyal

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05fno4frbF8

Just an idea, worth a try. Would love for you to try this against Barnsley and let me hear it all the way from Y21.

I am a Reading fan
I am a Southern
I know what i want and i know how to get it
I wanna destroy Swindon Twon
Coz iiiii wanna beeee at RFC.

(Repeat)

what you think?
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:31 pm

woodleyroyal wrote:

Just an idea, worth a try. Would love for you to try this against Barnsley and let me hear it all the way from Y21.

I am a Reading fan
I am a Southern

(Repeat)

what you think?
Doesn't quite work that bit...
Back to top Go down
woodleyroyal

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Alex wrote:
woodleyroyal wrote:

I am a Reading fan
I am a Southern

(Repeat)

what you think?
Doesn't quite work that bit...

I am a Reading fan
I am a Southerner

sorry typo Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:47 pm

for next time....

Guess whos back back....back again
Biscuit boys boys ......tell a friend
guess whos back guess whos back guess whos back.........

Na na na na na na etc (while bouncing around)
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:57 pm

lololololol im up for that one
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Azem wrote:
lololololol im up for that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHdAvl52jG4

Watch the end bit,then imagine 50 drunk biscuit boys (girls) bouncing around hugging and bouncing off each other to the bit at 4.10.
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:41 pm

lolololol just watched it lol i tihk we should do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Chants   Songs and Chants - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs and Chants
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biscuit Boys :: Come and join us in GU1-
Jump to: