Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movers Week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azem

Azem

Movers Week Empty
PostSubject: Movers Week   Movers Week EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Details of Movers Week
Posted on: Fri 26 Jun 2009
From 10am on Monday 29th June, Season Ticket holders who have renewed for 2009/10 will able to move their season ticket seats to any seat which is vacant.

This moving period will be available until midday on Saturday 4th July.

Seat moves will be available by calling 0844 249 1871 or visiting the Madejski Stadium Ticket Office in person. Please note neither method has a priority or advantage over the other.

Seat moves are charged at £2 adults and £1 concessions. This charge is to cover the cost of producing a new Member Card and is the standard reprint fee.

If you wish to move more than one seat, you will need all relevant Member Card numbers and will also be asked security questions. If doing so in person, please bring the cards with you.

Personal callers to the Ticket Office are advised it will not be possible to view seats inside the Stadium Bowl. All supporters are also reminded it is not possible to guarantee any particular seat or area within the stadium.

also what is actually happening with the biscuit boys because if we are to move together then we need to organize something by saturday
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

Movers Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movers Week   Movers Week EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Until Dan lets us know what is going on there is not a lot we can really do.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Movers Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movers Week   Movers Week EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:25 am

Hello Guys. I've been watching and reading the forum over the last few months. After much deliberation I think we should see how the atmosphere goes this season. I think big changes will happen and hopefully we will be left with a hardcore of fans eager to cheer the team on. I myself will be moving my season ticket to Y26 to sample the atmosphere there for a year.

Maybe throughtout the season we can organise BB meet ups and sit together should the atmosphere need a boost, but I think we should just see how the atmosphere develops under Rodgers' new team. Of course if you guys don't agree please feel free to take the reigns as it were!
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

Movers Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movers Week   Movers Week EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 am

that is fair enough have you moved your seat yet Dan? i was thinking of doing the same to be honest just to see what it would be like!!!

also have you had a response from the club about meeting to discuss our future?

p.s. where have you moved your seat to??
Back to top Go down
Dan

Movers Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movers Week   Movers Week EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:12 am

I've not yet moved my seat. I will be taking a trip up there this afternoon and will let you know where I will be sitting this season.

I've had no reply from either STAR or the club regarding a meeting and its been well over a month since I emailed them requesting a meeting. Goes to show how much they value our custom! Shall I persue these unanswered emails and demand a response?
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

Movers Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movers Week   Movers Week EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:17 am

That sounds fair enough about the season tickets really.Dan what are your thoughts about the Burton game? Personally i think it would work really well at the back of the north stand.I can't see many more the 12,000 attending and therefore having a group of supporters at the back could be really effective. Tickets are cheap and the up take is likely to be slow.We won't need to talk to the club about it as people can book tickets online or in person without the need to mention it.I think because it is a league cup game the whole hassle about moving season tickets won't be present. All people have to do buy a ticket simple.

How can we ensure it is a success?

PM/update hob nob so that everyone knows about it

BBC 606 some from there moved to GU1, others that didn't sounded very interested.

Reading FC Fancast publicity

General word of mouth between friends

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movers Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movers Week   Movers Week Empty

Back to top Go down

Movers Week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biscuit Boys :: Come and join us in GU1-