Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what happens now??

Go down 
+3
st pauli
RoyalshowEd
Azem
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Azem

Azem

So what happens now?? Empty
PostSubject: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:48 am

Right B-boys what happens now with us? becasue we are not in the play-off does that mean the club can meet us sppner to discuss our future??
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:49 am

A think a new section on this forum should be started. Dawn of a new era! As much as i am still gutted that we didn't quite make it this year, i am happy with the idea that when i can make it to games next season i will be able to stand and sing with like minded fans and create a bit of a buzz in the stadium. Roll on next season and roll on the North Stand.
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:46 pm

is this the end of the biscuitboys????
Back to top Go down
st pauli

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Shouldn't be, now that we haven't gone up I won't be buying a season ticket as I cant really afford it, and will be able to get tickets to every game I want to anyway. Think it should be discussed again closer to the beginning of next season, as any decisions made now won't be able to be put into practise anyway, unless, pre season friendlies?
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:27 am

By now means the end of the Biscuit Boys. However all plans are put on hold until we have met with the club. I have today emailed both the club and STAR and requested we set a date for a meeting to discuss our actions on Friday 10th April and the future of our group.

I will of course come back with dates and would like to invite a few fellow founding members.
Back to top Go down
Still Standing

Still Standing

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:41 am

Dan wrote:
By now means the end of the Biscuit Boys. However all plans are put on hold until we have met with the club. I have today emailed both the club and STAR and requested we set a date for a meeting to discuss our actions on Friday 10th April and the future of our group.

I will of course come back with dates and would like to invite a few fellow founding members.

When is the meeting?

Where will the b boys be sitting next year
if this plan is actually going ahead...
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:32 am

Today I have finally had a response from the club regarding a meeting over the future of any Biscuit Boys meetings etc. The chap who is my contact will be
away on holiday next week but is more than prepared for a meeting upon his return. I will keep you all updated on this. Watch this space!
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:43 pm

ok ok cool keep us updated but i must let you know i am out of the country for a month from the 11th july untill 8th august so i will miss the pre season and also our first game as i arrive back at 3pm!!!!

but keep me updated with what happen
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:27 pm

are the biscuit boys still going?
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:52 pm

See you at the Barnsley game. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what happens now??   So what happens now?? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what happens now??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biscuit Boys :: Come and join us in GU1-
Jump to: