Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How is this going to work?

Go down 
+3
Alex
RoyalshowEd
Winch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Winch

How is this going to work? Empty
PostSubject: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:56 am

Right, standing or not?

How do you expect this to develop?

More info wanted!
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:13 am

Well the main idea of the group is to allow us to have an experimental one match fixture (Sheffiled United 10th April) to group like minded fans together in one specific area of the ground(GU1 upper west) and then us it to reinforce any future debate on a 'singing area'.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 am

Standing, yes.
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:05 am

Winch wrote:
Right, standing or not?

More info wanted!

Our primary aim is to get as many like-mided supporters gathered in GU1 of the upper west stand for one fixture, Sheffield United on Good Friday. We are trying to create a louder and more enjoyable match day atmosphere and feel this can b best achieved by concentrating the vocal support to one part of the stadium. In my opinion, ideally we would be located in the north stand and this is my long term aim. From there we would look to create a 'kop' effect on the team, not only vocally but also visually.

However from a starting point we need to have a rough idea of who is interested in this motion, therefore the usually uninhabited area of GU1 was selected so we can be sure of numbers being involved (ie, we can easily judge who's interested by the shear amount that turn up in GU1 to sing).

From there we can go about getting a permanent home in the stadium for any supporter's group that is created for next season. I hope this gives you an idea of what we are about and where we want to go with it. Think of the GU1 idea as an experiment, so why not come and join us!?!
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:01 am

Winch wrote:
Right, standing or not?

More info wanted!

standing for me. 100% whether the steward will allow it i dunno confused Laughing
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 am

NSR wrote:
Winch wrote:
Right, standing or not?

More info wanted!

standing for me. 100% whether the steward will allow it i dunno confused Laughing

If you move your seat that is.
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:05 am

i am moving my seat Suspect
Back to top Go down
NSR

PostSubject: Re: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 am

RoyalshowEd wrote:
NSR wrote:
Winch wrote:
Right, standing or not?

More info wanted!

If you move your seat that is.

i'll be there defo

i'm with the few that haven't moved yet but shall do.
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:28 pm

NSR wrote:
Winch wrote:
Right, standing or not?

More info wanted!

standing for me as well!! everyone stand!?
I'm well up for it now, top work Dan!
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:53 pm

matt wrote:
NSR wrote:
Winch wrote:
Right, standing or not?

More info wanted!

standing for me as well!! everyone stand!?
I'm well up for it now, top work Dan!

Mate now you said it im really up for it come on you biscuit boys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is this going to work?   How is this going to work? Empty

Back to top Go down

How is this going to work?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biscuit Boys :: Come and join us in GU1-
Jump to: