Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe One day?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azem

Azem

Maybe One day? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe One day?   Maybe One day? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Right i thought to myself that i would have a look at my fellow country on youtube... ok so you most probaly sitting there thinking what the hell are you on about well im gonna exaplain to you now so please bare with me?

ok in the past i have tried to organise something to evolve the atmosphereat the Mad Stad on HNB (IM Blue_white_blood) but alwasy got a lot of stick from people on there. then one day i was checking my email when i noticed it was a pm from someone on HNB!!! any way checked this out and icouldnt believe what i had infront me. some one was actually taking me seriuos (Dan) from this point on Biscuitboys was formed thanks to Dan.....

ok any i have always been a strong believer in that the fans can be the 12th man and with out a doubt help the team win..
now i orginate from Turkey and i may be biast but i do believe that turkish football fans are the greatest football fans in the world when it comes to vocal support for there team e.g. Fenerbache if anybody saw the match against chelsea in Turkey?

now i know turkish footballfans can be violent i willbe the first admit that!! but i would really love to see us the biscuit boys create something that is as half decent as turkish footballfans....as like i said i feel they are the best in the world!!!

anyway cut a long story short i was looking at videos on youtube to show you guys if want to have a look at what i mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZZoIRRZGDo&feature=relate

in this video it shows you really how loud they are and also the boucing which we are going to try and do on friday 10th so it just give you an idea....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBPoyXEOhM&feature=related

and this video is my best video of vocal fans and bouncing just shows you what atmosphere you can create with such a simple song? in this video they count 1, 2, 3 clap clap clap Fenerbache...... and then go nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUN96KzAlDM&feature=related

and the same in this video but this video is of the loudest recorded fans in the world at 132db!!! (very loud) Besiktas fans again from turkey.

so basically all im saying is do you think maybe one dayif we get the support we maybe be able to create some half as decent as these videos show????

thanks

Azem
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

Maybe One day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe One day?   Maybe One day? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:46 pm

i'm looking foward to this game more then the boro game!
Back to top Go down
NSR

Maybe One day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe One day?   Maybe One day? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 pm

maybe one day. it would take a VERY long time to get to that standard. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Maybe One day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe One day?   Maybe One day? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Ambitious.
Back to top Go down
Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt

Maybe One day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe One day?   Maybe One day? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:01 pm

I may be naive - but what is HNB ?
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

Maybe One day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe One day?   Maybe One day? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Mike Hunt wrote:
I may be naive - but what is HNB ?

hob nob anyone royals.org reading forum
Back to top Go down
Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt

Maybe One day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe One day?   Maybe One day? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:29 pm

I thought so - but i thought it was HNA ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maybe One day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe One day?   Maybe One day? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe One day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biscuit Boys :: Come and join us in GU1-
Jump to: