Biscuit Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biscuit Boys

Evolving the Madejski Stadium atmosphere

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just to makes things clear........

Go down 
+2
Alex
RoyalshowEd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

Just to makes things clear........ Empty
PostSubject: Just to makes things clear........   Just to makes things clear........ EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 pm

The drummer/drummist/drum man will NOT be anywhere near us in GU1.So don't even think about bringing anything remotely drum like. Mad
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Just to makes things clear........   Just to makes things clear........ EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:37 pm

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Azem

Azem

PostSubject: Re: Just to makes things clear........   Just to makes things clear........ EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:40 pm

lolol ok now i was gonna ask him tobe honest but then i fort na i cant bring him over lol but now im deffonot gonna bring him over
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Just to makes things clear........   Just to makes things clear........ EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Azem wrote:
lolol ok now i was gonna ask him tobe honest but then i fort na i cant bring him over lol but now im deffonot gonna bring him over
He'll be trying...Blue Army...Blue Army...Bang the drum...bang the drum...
Back to top Go down
sir rodney effing

PostSubject: Re: Just to makes things clear........   Just to makes things clear........ EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:56 am

Alex wrote:
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGREED TWICE boom-boom-bo..F'koff!
Back to top Go down
Still Standing

Still Standing

PostSubject: Re: Just to makes things clear........   Just to makes things clear........ EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Couldn't hear him today
over the sound of the
BISCUIT BOYS
Back to top Go down
rfcmatt

PostSubject: Re: Just to makes things clear........   Just to makes things clear........ EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 am

The drum always soudns really shit at other ends of the ground. However when your next to it its also shit. They seem to sit there for an hour ot donig anything apart from blue army and at the start of the game
Back to top Go down
RoyalshowEd

RoyalshowEd

PostSubject: Re: Just to makes things clear........   Just to makes things clear........ EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:33 am

rfcmatt wrote:
The drum always soudns really shit at other ends of the ground. However when your next to it its also shit. They seem to sit there for an hour ot donig anything apart from blue army and at the start of the game

After sitting near him for over 4 years i can say he only knows 4 different songs.
Back to top Go down
rfcmatt

PostSubject: Re: Just to makes things clear........   Just to makes things clear........ EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:41 pm

that's on a good day... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to makes things clear........   Just to makes things clear........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to makes things clear........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biscuit Boys :: Come and join us in GU1-
Jump to: